I am going to share how to lose weight after delivery.
I will give some tips which are followed by my client and with the help of the following tips.
- She lost 12 kg weight After pregnancy and during pregnancy, she gained so much weight. Even she gained weight after delivering her baby. My client lost weight very easily as she did a simple diet and easy gym workouts. If you are keeping yourself hungry then your body would be malnutrition which will cause other health-related problems. If you keep yourself hungry it can cause hair loss, body aches and other problems. Our body needs a balanced diet, So eat well but don’t overeat. If you gave birth very recently then don’t rush, please take care of yourself. Give yourself time to recover, once your body will recover you can do exercise.
- Sugar is not good for health, it has more calories. So eat something healthy on empty stomach. You can eat bananas, eggs, or some dry fruit. Don’t drink tea (which has sugar) more than 2 cups. In the morning After 1 hours you can have tea (if you are addicted to it).
- Don’t overeat, but if you feel more hungry then you can drink 1 glass of water before having your main meal. So water will reduce your hunger and you will eat a bit less. More food means more calories and more calories mean more fat. If you are having more calories and you are not burning then it will store as fat in your body. So don’t overeat, you can drink water before eating.
- You can eat apples as a snack that has zero calories. Apples are a very good snack, they fill your stomach without any calories.
- If you are a new mom then take care of yourself, but breastfeed your baby, because breastfeeding burns calories very fast and your uterus comes in shape very fast and your belly fat reduces very fast. Breastfeeding is very good for weight loss and very good for your baby, as antibodies transfer to your baby and the baby’s immune system boost.
- Try to have dinner early, and don’t go to sleep straight after dinner. While sleeping we couldn’t burn calories, so extra calories will store as fat in the body. Never go to sleep straight after dinner otherwise you will never lose weight. If you are going to have dinner at 6 pm then you can go to sleep around 10 pm But if you want to sleep early, do some exercise You can go for a walk for 30 minutes. You can finish your household works if you don’t want to do the walk.
- The most important thing is the time of dinner and after having dinner how long you keep yourself away from the bed.
Now we are going to talk about belly fat. When my client baby was born her stomach was out but now her belly looks like an athlete.
Diastasis recti: Normal stomach has muscles together and diastasis recti have a gap in between. So almost every woman has diastasis recti after delivery. At the time of pregnancy baby weight apply pressure on the muscles which causes separation between the rectus abs. After baby birth, if you don’t do exercise to close the gap then diastasis recti wouldn’t be healed.
Body posture is also very important when it comes to healing diastasis recti. Most ladies have this problem that’s why their stomach sticks out. I am going to share some exercises and some tips and tricks to close the gap.
Diastasis means distance and recti means rectus muscles. If you are doing weight lifting wrong and sit-ups wrong then there is most likely to have diastasis recti. If you are not keeping your body posture correct then you may have diastasis recti.
I am going to tell you how you can find you have diastasis recti or not. Rest on the floor and do like crunches. Lift your head and keep your eyes on the roof. Check the muscles with your fingers. If you have diastasis recti don’t do crunches, sit-ups, planks. Even your diastasis recti could be worse if you do plank and crunches. If you have diastasis recti then you can do walking, and swimming and you can do some yoga.
This exercise will close the gap, simply sucking your belly but try to bring the lower muscles of your stomach close to the spine. When you inhale suck the lower portion of your abs.